Thursday, March 20, 2014

The joy of a man apart

  I’m not merely disagreeing with most present day people on most issues. I disagree with them on a fundamental level.
  Such a fact pleases me beyond anything, of course, since I don’t want to agree with today’s mainstream horrible opinions. It was in my early adulthood I finally managed to become true to myself and I have managed to stay that way, which is truly an immense achievement today, where practically all people sell out. It’s a great thing that I’ve succeeded in staying on the edge of a society hostile to human beings and life itself my entire adult life.
  Take any area, artistic, political and social, and it is clear that we currently exist in a very bad place of our own making. All the hypocrisy, propaganda and party speeches cannot hide that.


  See the bottom of the right column on this page to read more about my most important views.

No comments: