Thursday, February 02, 2012

One full broken circle

I've come one full broken circle these nights. I started lending books from the local library as a child, and now I’ve started doing so again. They actually have a fairly extensive stock of English fantasy/Science Fiction/horror/paranormal/alternative books these nights, also many that stores no longer have in stock.

It was more or less a coincidence that brought me there and to the good stuff. I sought different avenues to meet and converse with friends, and one day I had lots of time on my hands I discovered that the place had changed quite a bit since the last time I had visited years ago.

Those who seek may easier find. Those seeking hard, all the time, will often find items and experiences they’re not even consciously looking for, and be better off because of it.

No comments: