Friday, September 30, 2011

Blasphemy all year day

Today is International Blasphemy Day, a great thing, even though, like many good things it should have lasted the entire year.

It’s first and foremost aimed at religion, the scourge of mankind, but also at anything limiting the freedom of expression, at all kinds of taboos that should and must be broken.

Blasphemy is, by the religious’ definition an insult to their faith, to their very self… which is perfectly fine by me. In my opinion these people and their beyond dangerous beliefs should be insulted, should be dragged through the dirt, like they have done against humanity as a whole for so long. Humanity has been held hostage to this insanity for ten thousand years.

Enough!

2 comments:

Micci said...

Too bad I missed this. Passion is Blasphemy and my need to Blaspheme is always great :-) ~Tarna

Amos Keppler said...

It was quite fun. My "true Ten Commandments" blog post flowed on wings across the world...